Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Beginnings (For Some More Than Others)

Awh yeah, I'm uncle Sean now.
On New Year's Day, Leon Hayato Lo was born to my good friend Jean-Paul and his newly-wed wife, Haruka Mizonoguchi. I was happy to hold the child, who was delivered healthily and without complication. I've never had a close friend become a father, and I was oddly proud to be the first one there when I got the news.
It's kind of a nice way to start a year. Hopefully, it means big changes are coming. Congratulations to the young couple. Henceforth, Lo will now be permanently referred to as Papa Lo.

On a side-note, the three last posts weren't very travel-based, but I'll be catching up to that by posting about a recent trip I made to the Chugoku province very soon! The next few days will be packed with updates. Keep up if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment