Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Welcome to Alien Castle


I officially moved on May 10th, just about two months ago now, and just had my "housewarming." So I figure I might as well show you guys my new lair, too. Here's a brief tour. Please, come on over, I'll show you around.

Welcome to my humble abode!
 In front of the place is a "moat" of sorts. There's a small zen-garden fountain right at the doorstep. The moat fills will tadpoles and frogs the size of your thumbnail. They're content swimming around and I've never really seen one come out of the moat.
Eventually, they all disappear though. I suspect it's because birds eat them. They're kinda really vulnerable, black against white and with nowhere to hide like that. But I suspect they'll be back next year! The cycle of life, we call it. But don't just stop at the doorstep, come inside, by all means.







It's a two floor kind of deal! You can kind of see both in this picture. I've brought over my beloved 50 inch television, and bought a few new pieces of furniture, such as the couch and the desk the computer sits on. This picture kind of makes the room look messier than it is.
 I do tidy up after myself!


 The bedroom's in the basement! It's a little cooler, so I can survive the terrible heat of summer. The queen-sized bed gives me lots of rolling around space. I guess that's not that humble.
The bathroom has no wall to separate it from the bedroom, just glass. That kind of takes some getting used to, but I dunno, it makes the whole thing feel like a penthouse pad or something, so I'm not against it at all.
 Notice my wood-carved dolls in the foreground! They survived!

Other cool shit:
 All the lights are dimmer-lights!
 The place was recently built!
 You can see the bottom floor from a grid on the top floor!
 There's a walk-in wardrobe!
 A pleasant upgrade, all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment